Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Do you like Chocolate and want to study for a Doctorate at Cambridge University? This is for you!

I had to post this as everyone seems to like chocolate.  I, myself was allergic to chocolate much of my childhood, but now I'm able to eat it again.  This is a job opportunity for anyone who holds a European passport and hold a 4 year degree in physics, chemistry, materials science or engineering.  Click here to see if you qualify. but you better hurry, because the deadline is August 29th! 

http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/4702/

Why is this a good field?  Well, there are some products that add some healthy ingredients to chocolate.  I've seen and tested Vitamin C chocolate, but the kids do taste the vitamins.  

 Questions on the table:
What makes chocolate melt at body temperature? 
What additives make it last longer? shorter?
What benefits does chocolate have for the body?
Why does dark chocolate seem to have health benefits and milk chocolate does not? 
Why some people love chocolate, and others hate it? 
Why are some people allergic to chocolate? 
Why does chocolate help relieve depression? 

I wish the lucky candidate much love of chocolate and we are all waiting for the results of your research!

Rachael Alice Orbach
To contact me go to this website:http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...