Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wearable Art for You by Michali 11 year old Jerusalem Artist

Givat Shaul, Jerusalem is a happening place!  The new store Pink Accessories just opened, and To Go is having a sale of everything 50 NIS or less, and the Tamnoon finally got in their summer collection and Yes! They have boys Jeans!

The Tamnoon summer collection has some things for the religious public, they finally got in on style of long skirts, they come in blue, beige, rust and black. I was going to buy it just to support them, but the skirt is too long. . . I just can't wear a skirt that drags on the ground, This is not the 16th century folks,  
The t-shirts are cute, but the sleeves are too short, The designs are beautiful though.  If you want to wear a long sleeved Tee underneath it is worth it. 

I have designed a shirt that could go with any of the skirts, My daughter Michal, 11 years old made me this drawing, and I put it on a shirt at Zazzle 

This is really in the style right now, and this shirt could go with any skirt, or pants.
I love you is the theme, and there is no better way to say it than the way Michali did.  Yes, I love you Michal.

Watch this blog for more Fashion and Business News!

Rachael Alice
http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...