Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Waking up in the morning is a Miracle!


Waking up in the morning is a miracle.  That we can go to sleep and wake up and have the opportunity to have another chance to better the world is a miracle.

One day I woke up in the morning.  The rain was pouring down, so hard that I heard the patter of the water on the roof, and saw the streams of water on the windows of my 7th floor flat.  How can I even make it out to go to my clients today?  An umbrella would not make any difference and would be taken out of my hands in a minute in this storm!

Then I remembered the prayer that I say every night before going to bed.  In the Jewish tradition, we say the holy prayer of Shma Yisrael, the holy Psalms 91, 3, and a very special prayer “ In the Name of Hashem, the most Holy God of Israel, May Mi-chail be on my right, Gav-riel on my left, Uri-el before me, and Raph-ael behind me and above my head, the Powers of God.  God and the Angels surround us and we commend our souls to their care every night. 

In the morning, we say Modeh Ani, I thank you God for giving me back my soul and giving us an opportunity for a new day.

I took a deep breath, cleared my mind, and prepared for my day.   The rain slowly and surely became lighter, the Angels set up a white light around me, they supported me, and by the time I had to leave, the rain was a light drizzle, just to bless the land with water.

This memory of this day carries me forward and gives me strength.  May everyone who reads this short story be strengthened and helped by the Angels everyday of our lives.

Rachael Alice Orbach



Rachael Orbach Certified Master Business Success Coach- American Union of NLP Certified Master Life Coach - American University of NLP Certified Master NLP Practitioner - American University of NLP B.A.- UCLA Los Angeles www.lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com Blog: http://businesssuccessjerusalem.blogspot.co.il/ Skype: rachaelalice_1 052-750-0608

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...