Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The highest from of tzedakah is to help a person get a job.

 Tzedakah is a very important action that we all do on a daily basis.  When people come to the door, I give them some money, most of the time, I don't even look to see how much I am taking out of the  tzedakah box.

Today I am going to give you the highest form which is the ability to get a job.

If you are an ok typist, you speak and listen to English on a mother tongue level, are prepared to invest at least a few weeks to individual unpaid training, are able to work from home, and keep to a daily schedule, then this could be a good career for you.

I contacted Avi Noam Taub yesterday, and he sent me the materials to get started.  If you have ever tried to transcribe before without training then you know that it can be difficult. But with the tools that Avi Noam Taub has recommended, it is doable. One tip, it is better to have accurate English spelling and catch every word, than to be super fast and make lots of mistakes.

 Yes, it will take time, and you have to be disciplined, but if you have the drive to succeed, it will happen.  The pay when you really get going is very good, and if  you are accurate then you will make money.  I am not a person who likes to watch videos, and an hour and a half video is a bit much for me, but I learned a lot from the first video and I will schedule more time to do the rest.   I wish you luck, here is the contact information.

Good luck!
Rachael Alice Orbach
http://lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com/

 Avi Noam Taub
Owner - Transcription for Everyone

info@transcriptionforeveryone.com
www.transcriptionforeveryone.com
transcriptionforeveryone.blogspot.com
Mobile:  972-50-795-3199
Toll Free (US/Canada): 877-TFE-1473
Local Canada: 587-315-0831
Local US: 720-477-6099

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...