Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Feature! Jerusalem Businesses you should know about! Mike Graff Musical Instrument Repair!

Mike Graff, Musical Instrument repairman at your service!

I have known Mike Graff for many years, and he does a great job on repairing musical instruments!
I once bought a  Vito saxophone off of Ebay, (I know, not a good idea).  When it arrived, the case had only one clasp, and the horn was so banged up and couldn't play a note, it must have been doing the "Watusi" the whole the shipping process.  Well, I bought a new case, and Mike did miracles with the horn.  It was back into playing condition and one of my students liked it so much that she bought it!  It was supposed to be my instrument, but oh well, she was happy with it.

Mike repairs clarinet, flutes, saxophones and accordions.

He even agreed to look at my piccolo!  Not much to be done with that one.

You can meet Mike in Person at Samet Music on Kanfei Nesharim in Jerusalem phone: 02 651-8619
He's there from about 10:30 in the morning, but call first. If he's not there you can leave your instrument at Samet Music store and it will get fixed.  Make sure that you tell the staff exactly what the problem is in detail.

I can't say enough good things about Mike's work, I've had several instruments fixed by him, Clarinets, Flutes, Saxophones etc.

If you need help, you can call me, Rachael Alice http://rachaelorbach.weebly.com/
052-750-0608  Learn Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Guitar, Mandolin, Recorders, Beginning Organit

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...