Sunday, April 7, 2013

Always be a first rate vision of YOU!

Now that Pesach has come and gone, many of us are still putting back together the kitchen!  I admit it, I still have not found all of the plates, pots and pans.  But that is not going to let me down.  

When I need the pot, then I will find it.  This is what happened yesterday when my sons, who decided to make a gigantic tuna salad.  They found this recipe during Pesach, and since it was so good, they have decided to continue making it.  

As you might guess, I am not the greatest in the kitchen,  That is because my idea of a good time is not standing in front of the stove.  I like to play, music, blog, teach English, you get my drift. So when my sons said that they wanted to make their Tuna Supreme, I told them to look for the bowls.  (I hadn't used them in two years, but don't tell them that!)  

They found the bowls and it took them about an hour of 4 kids hard cutting to make the salad.  It then got eaten in twenty minutes!  

They had a goal and they followed it to the end.  - - -  And left me to wash the dishes! 

I recommend this book:  To help you in your quest to be the best you can be.

Make a mental image of where you want to be in 5 years, 1 year, 1 month, next week!
What steps will you have to do now to get there?
Can you break it down to small steps?
Do each step one at a time!

Good luck!
Rachael Alice
www.lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com
0527500608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...