Friday, August 24, 2012

The Importance of having a good logo!

Having a good logo is very important for your business.  Sometimes we can design our own logos, and they really hit it off, but most of the time, you should go to a professional.

This story demonstrates why a logo is so important.  I had to go to a clinic that was not in my neighborhood for a check up.  I found the street where the clinic was located, and started to look at the addresses.  I found the clinic.  Or so I thought.  But when I walked in, my doctor was at another clinic in the same neighborhood.  I went out to find the other clinic.  I walked and walked, now it was only 5 minutes before my appointment, and with this doctor, you only get 6 minutes.  Yes, on the list next to the door, each person only gets 6 minutes,  and it takes a month to get an appointment.  So it was be on time, or have to wait another month!  I walked right past the other clinic and didn't see it.  I went back to the original clinic, and asked them where the other one was.  They pointed across the street.  I felt stupid.  But then, I looked up and I saw that the other clinic had the old logo, and not the new one.  I was only thinking about the new logo of the kupot cholim, so I walked right past.  In the end, I was right on time for my appointment, and now the next one is after the Chagim!  

As you can see, a well designed logo is a magnet for your customers.  How do they see you?  Which colors best describe you?  I have three logos that I am testing now.  One is my business card, which is pink, another is an ad in a local weekly of about 10 pages that comes out once a week on Fridays, that is mostly turquoise, and another is teal that will be in a book that will be in use the whole year, from the local Matnas. I will test and see which brings in the most business, and then in the future, I will go with that one.

If you need help in choosing a logo, let your customers decide!

Good luck with your business!



Rachael Orbach Certified Master Life Coach - American University of NLP Certified Master NLP Practitioner - American University of NLP B.A.- UCLA Los Angeles www.lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com Blog: www.lifecoachjerusalem.blogspot.com Skype: life-coach-jerusalem 052-750-0608

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...