Saturday, March 3, 2012

Prayer at night, and how it can help you!

Prayer at night is very important  In the Jewish tradition we say the Shma Yisrael along with other Psalms and verses from the Torah.  Many of these deal with the Angels that come to protect us while we sleep, and may the Presence of God be with us at all times. 

I also add a prayer of my own to promote health and to counteract all the negativity that I encounter during the day.  This prayer I say in English.  Here is the prayer. 

HaRachaman, Lord of the Universe, Bring me only positive events and positive news.  
Bring me perfect health, every cell, tissue, nerve and  muscle  of my body is being made whole, pure and perfect.  My whole body is being restored to perfect health and harmony. Bring me to optimal mental and physical health.  Amen. 

By not mentioning your particular problem you are inviting health into your life in all spheres of your life. If you mention the specific troubles, you are inviting these to come back into your life and bother you. 

I hope that helps you to restore you to perfect health! 

Shavua Tov, 

Rachael 

--
Life Coaching  and NLP can help you to meet your goals. 

Rachael Orbach 
Certified Master Life Coach - from the American University NLP
Certified Master NLP Practitioner from the American University of NLP 

www.life-coach-jerusalem.blogspot.com
Skype life-coach-jerusalem
052-750-0608
02-651-9033
 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...