Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Prayer to say when waking up in the morning.

Prayer to say as I wake up in the morning.

As I awake  this morning,
Let my first thoughts be Holy Thoughts.
Let my first actions be gentle actions
Let my first words be meaningful words
Oh G-d, Help me to see your hand in my life
Help me to accept your guidance, and bring more light
Into the World.



Rachael Orbach Certified Master Life Coach - American University of NLP Certified Master NLP Practitioner - American University of NLP B.A.- UCLA Los Angeles www.lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com Blog: www.lifecoachjerusalem.blogspot.com Skype: life-coach-jerusalem 052-750-0608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...