Monday, October 24, 2011

I am a Jew! Be proud and strong!

I bow my head at the Majesty of God in all his works. I believe that every person who God created has a mission in life, and part of that mission to be kind to everyone regardless of their skin color, or what they believe. I am a Jew, a people who have been persecuted for this vision of God and his world. My people finally have a place on this Earth to call our own. We have been killed and chased out of every country in the world I am a Jew.  

--
Life Coaching can help you to meet your goals. 

Rachael Orbach 
Certified Life Coach - from the American University NLP
www.life-coach-jerusalem.blogspot.com
Skype life-coach-jerusalem
052-750-0608
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...