Thursday, June 27, 2019

Confidence during a Job Interview!

Confidence during a Job Interview is a matter of practice.
Just like an athlete, or an actor, going on a job interview is
a matter of feeling comfortable and confident.

How do you get confidence?
In my experience, I go over my resume, and think of what questions
that I might be asked by the interviewer. I also do my homework and
research the company.

When I was a new college graduate, I went to interview with JCPenney, a
very big department store with over 2000 branches all over the United States.

At that time, (this was before the Internet) I went to the college library,
and took out as many books as I could about James Cash Penney. When the time
came for the interview, I knew many stories about how he started his department
store chain, and how he parleyed a small general store into the big shopping
empire it is today.

The interviewer was impressed because he hired me to work in his store, even though,
I had a bad cold and couldn't talk clearly during the interview.
I worked at JCPenney for 5 years! I was confident about the company, because I
knew more than other candidates!


Before the interview I practiced with myself the common questions that most
interviewers ask. For a college grad, the questions are about grades,
and extracurricular activities. If you are already in the job market, the questions
will focus on your last job.

Your first Job Interview preparation session is free, no obligation.
To schedule: email: lifecoachjerusalem@gmail.com Sessions are over Skype!

To your success!

Rachael Orbach

lifecoachjerusalem@gmail.com
life-coach-jerusalem Skype


Life Coach Jerusalem lifecoachjerusalem.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...