Sunday, March 27, 2011

Advertise on Israel Sport Radio!

Hi, I wanted to tell you about Israel Sports Radio.  We are running
pre-Pesach specials on all advertising packages.  Packages start at
300Nis a month for basic advertising packages(which include website
banner, radio ad and podcast sponsorship)  and 750Nis per month for
show sponsorships. We are reaching thousands of Anglos all over Israel
 and the World.  Let me know how I can help you reach your customer.
..they are listening to israelsportsradio.com.  Check us out at
www.israelsportsradio.com!
 
Feel free to call me at 054-670-5735 for questions.  
I would be happy to meet you in person and discuss how we can help!
 
Andy Gershman
Israel Sports Radio
02-563-4751
054-670-5735

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...