Monday, February 28, 2011

Do you want to be a top notch mom, yet can’t seem to get there?


*Do you want to be a top notch mom, yet can’t seem to get there?*

* *

*Had enough of the screaming and yelling?*

*Ready to put an end to the piles of laundry that 
keep accumulating?*

*Want dinner ready on time (or simply ready)?*

*Having trouble balancing work and home responsibilities?*

*Want the house looking presentable 
(even when guests are not on their way
over)?*

* *

*Create a peaceful atmosphere in your home by 
becoming a loving, calm mother
who is organized, confident and in control of her life!*



To find out more and to set up a FREE 
trial session by phone, contact:

Debra David

Professional Life Coach

052-618-6594

201-467-4387 (VOIP line)

debra613@gmail.com



*Debra is a graduate of the FastTrack Coach Training Academy. 
She has coached many women in a wide variety of topics including: 
helping mothers feel more confident in disciplining a child, 
discovering the proper career path, taking action towards
building a career, becoming organized and
staying on top of housework, becoming more
productive and efficient,
balancing career and home responsibilities 
and sticking to a healthy diet.*



What Clients have said:

“Thanks so much for all your help, Debra. The times that I spoke with you
really helped me organize, prioritize, and gain a more realistic perspective
of my time constraints and how to deal with them. I am very appreciative!”

- A.S. Jerusalem



“Debra is an encouraging and supportive life coach.  Her coaching has
provided me with the tools to achieve my goals on my own terms.  My house is
now cleaner, I have more free time, and I feel great about accomplishing
what I want to get done!  I highly recommend her.”

- S.G. Jerusalem

1 comment:

  1. Our small business coaching and entrepreneur
    ship training helps you; clarify your vision, values, and busin
    ess purpose - build a high-profit and sustainable business model
    & develop the goals and actions needed to achieve your results.

    ReplyDelete

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...