Friday, January 28, 2011

Birth Pangs of Mashiach

bs"d
 
"I will live and not die to proclaim the wonders of Hashem" Tehillim
 
To my dear sisters,
When I was in the hospital last year before Purim, I had a spiritual awakening (it was about time!), even though being in the hospital really sucked! After I got out, after 9yrs from my first visit to Uman, this driven urge to return took hold of me & I arranged it within in a week. (Expired passport and all. It says R' Nachman invites you & who can turn down such an invite?!)
 
There was snow on the ground and I had been concerned about temperatures below 0 but it tuned out to be like a cold American winter that you just had to be well dressed for. (Actually it gave me a "warm" memory of my childhood winters in the US.) and the tzion was just a few slippery minutes away from our lodgings.
 
Well this experience was much different than the first. Being at the Rebbe's tzion was like being in a spiritual realm beyond, that was all connection and prayer. I would just put my warm shawl over my head to lehetboded and there was no-one else really there except me, H' and Rebbanu" . M'ein Olam Haba. And Shobbos, Shobbos was really above time & space. It was hard to land. After about a week I returned to Israel (I had been there on Moshe Rebbanu's Yortsite)
 
After about a month the tikkunim started coming hard and fast. If I had been in "7th Heaven", I was now below "Sea Level". How could it be? A month after such an uplifting experience by R' Nachman ztz"l. But that's what exactly the point. H' had heard my prayers & Rebbanu was quickening my tikkun but not in a way I expected , understood or enjoyed (an understatement!) I has having having extremely Ich d'lemashicha labor pains coming so strong and fast I could hardly breathe between them! I thought, "This is it, it's finally all coming apart. This time I'm going to die in labor" Not so! We can't fathom the ways of H'! He answers our prayers in His way according to to his unfathomable wisdom.
 
Know my dear friends that thru those "spiritual" but oh so painful "labor pains' we all experience, we are collectively giving birth to Mashiach!  B'emhara B'yamanu (C'mon H', enough is enough!)
 
"Come together right now, over me" Let's hang in there together!
 
Love Talia, Shabbat Shalom (17yrs ago on Shabbat Kodesh, my sweet Yisroel Meyer's neshama came into this world, and his neshama is definitely a Shabbat neshema bli "h)
 
*Pass this on to anyone you think this might strengthen.


-- 
"Say What You Need To Say" - John Mayer
 Have the courage to be who you are & to say what you feel in an honorable way, cause that's the only way to cultivate authentic relationships with self, G-d & others. TA

CD: Flashes In the Darkness
Talia Applebaum
<tappletree@gmail.com> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...