Monday, March 16, 2015

Accounting Services: Yitzchak Dorfman

Yitzchak Dorfman, CPA  
I am a  Certified Public Accountant in both the US and Israel, with over 25 years experience. I service mostly small businesses, individuals and Non-Profit entities, while trying to give a personal touch to my clients.

I seek to maximize clients' refunds where applicable, including the Additional Child Tax Credit, "Making Work Pay" credit and other IRS rebates [for US taxpayers]. For Israelis, I have helped with refunds for Charitable Contributions, disabled family members and the like. And of course, tax compliance for those who must report every year.

My office also provides bookkeeping, payroll and accounting services for small businesses, self-employed, corporations, and non-profit entities, while ending the year with the year-end financial statement [where required] and tax report.

The office is located in Har Nof, Jerusalem. I can be reached by phone at             02-652-2620      , or e-mail  at  dorfy@netvision.net.il 


Testimonial - Yitzchak did my taxes for last year and this year! Great Job, I got tax return from Israel as well as from the USA! - RO  Jerusalem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...