Sunday, March 26, 2023

Biblical Wedding Dress for Rent

In light of the need of many brides, I am offering to rent my Biblical Wedding Dress, with matching pill box hat.

I am a personal friend of Reuven Prager, who made me the set for my wedding made to order.
The dress is made of cotton, off white, with pleats at the bottom.  http://www.begedivri.com/catalogue/Dresses. 

E-mail me for pictures.  (the blogger won't upload the pictures :(   )

Measurements of the dress: 132 shoulder to hem
100cm Bust, 80cm Waist,  88cm Hips

Belt is 150cm length, 10 cm wide tapered.  

Comes with the pillbox hat. 
The normal price to buy a dress is 650NIS depending upon the exchange rate, but if you want to rent for two days, the price will be 75NIS. 

Rent Beged Ivri Wedding Dress

 
Rachael Alice Orbach  Here is my wedding and I am wearing the dress here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy blanket to give away, Located in Givat Shaul

  Today we are giving away a heavy blanket.  It has never been used, and is waiting for you!    Free, This will keep you warm, even now the ...