Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Don't Miss Rachael Alice Orbach in Concert!


This was a concert that we did a while ago, but you don't have to miss the next one that will be next week! 

I am practicing hard, and the fun part will be at the end when I will play Klezmer music on the clarinet. 


Go here for more details: 

Rachael Alice Orbach tour dates


If you want to listen to my music for free go here: https://soundcloud.com/stations/artist/user-200232744

If you have Spotify, then you can listen to my newest song here: Nati's Blues

This song has an interesting history.  I also teach music, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone and Guitar, so I had a student a while ago, who I was teaching guitar, but he was having a hard time reading music and chords, I found a song that he liked, Spanish Rhapsody, so he wanted to learn by heart.  Each lesson we would work on a bar.  The next lesson another bar.  It took a long time, but he was finally able to play the song.  By that time Nati could read music, so I wrote this song for him as a guitar study.

Fast forward to yesterday.  I found it on my computer and it called to me, so I took the guitar solo and I added the strings and the woodblock.

Viola!  A wonderful song for you to listen to.  If you want to play the solo on guitar, I can print out the solo part and send it to you for $3.00.  Digital delivery in pdf form.  Please e-mail me and pay via paypal. Buy Nati's Blues - email link here


Have fun!

Rachael Alice Orbach


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...