Wednesday, June 22, 2011

: FORSALE: 160 GB Laptop Hard Disk Shalom,



I have for sale a brand new 160 GB Toshiba SATA hard disk for a laptop computer. The warranty is until 5 December 2013.

I bought it by mistake. I needed an IDE drive, but bought a SATA disk instead.

Price: NIS 290

Location: Ramot Daled, Jerusalem

I can install it for an additional charge.

Shmuel
===========================================
Shmuel Meyer Tel: 02-5862017
Meyer Services Fax: 02-5862695
Computer Consultant: If it's computer related - I can help
Jerusalem, Israel e-mail: shmuel@meyer-services.com
http://www.meyer-services.com/
===========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

LG K22 used phone for sale

LG K22 used phone for sale  Make me an offer and you can get this smartphone, all factory settings. It was used for about a year.  058750060...