Dear All,
You know how frustrating it is when you
spend an hour looking for market
research on the Web and never do find what
you're really looking for?
Well, my company helps you solve business
problems by finding information that
doesn't even appear on the Web. I can save
you time and money.
Beyond gathering information I can provide
value-added services that include
writing reports that summarize, analyze,
and synthesize information. By
conducting advanced internet research
I can also evaluate quality content and
search for it more efficiently and thereby
permitting you to focus and continue
doing what you do best and what you
have been trained for.
Let me do the searching for you. It's fast,
inexpensive, and convenient. You'll
receive the information you need by e-mail,
fax or in your snail-mail mailbox.
Whatever is more convenient. The information
can be in your hands within hours!
You pay only for what you need. Call me
or mail me and let me know what you
need.
Yaacov Taube
Infoserve
Business Information
Kibbutz Kfar Etzion
DN North Judea, 90912
Israel
yankee@infoserve.co.il
www.infoserve.co.il
cell: 972 50-6401977
fax: 972 2 9933610
"Up to date information
No comments:
Post a Comment