Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Are You Interested in Artscroll 1 Day Chag Machzorim for Israel?

Thus far, I have received about 100x requests
for Artscroll Machzorim
for Israel for one day Chagim, i.e. 
Sukkot, Pesach, Shavuot. I have been
advised that for Artscroll to take
this seriously, I will need to
present at least a list of 1000x names.

Therefore, please contact me if you
are interested in this and forward
this email to everyone you know, 
including neighborhood and shul lists
and urge people to respond.

Let's hope that soon we will be able
to pray in Israel with absolute
clarity and comfort and 
bring moshiach speedly in our day.

Please forward the below text 
to as many people and places as you can
think of. Thanks for the help,

Tsivya

In 2006, I contacted Artscroll stating that
there is a need for one day
Machzorim for the Anglo population in Israel. 
At that time, they did not
feel that there was a real need.
We must show them that 5 years later,
the need is great.

Therefore, I am collecting a list of 
people who are interested in
Artscroll one day Chag Machzorim for Israel.
I will send Artscroll the
list including names, email addresses,
and quantity so that they can see
that there is popular interest in this.

Please participate by writing to 
Tsivya Fox at: tsivya18@yahoo.com
<mailto:tsivya18@yahoo.com> .
We need at least 1000x names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get ready for the Holidays with your own wig! Special offer Velvet sewn into your Wig

 As a woman who wears a wig much of the time. One of the most annoying things is that the combs and clips often pull on my own hair.  Or the...