Hi Everyone! Today I added 1,174 questions to the online Bible Quiz at: http://www.bible-quiz.co.il The new questions are about: Yehoshua (Joshua), Shoftim (Judges), Shmuel I (Samuel I), Shmuel II (Samuel II), Melachim I (Kings I), Melachim II (Kings II) The, free, online Bible Quiz contains 4,327 multiple choice questions about the 5 books of Moses and 6 books of Prophets. Choose a chapter and timer setting, then the fun begins. The quiz, randomly, selects questions from its database, thus no two quizes are alike. There is, also, a database browser for reviewing and printing the questions with the correct answers. Adults, as well as children will find the quiz entertaining and very educational. Feedback is welcome. Please forward this message to other teachers, parents and students so they may benefit from this educational resource. Thanks. Have a good day, Jacob |
What is going on in Jerusalem? Have something to sell? An Event, Want to know? Be a guest blogger!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I added 1,174 questions to the free, online Bible Quiz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get ready for the Holidays with your own wig! Special offer Velvet sewn into your Wig
As a woman who wears a wig much of the time. One of the most annoying things is that the combs and clips often pull on my own hair. Or the...
-
Exciting Part-Time, Long Term Job opportunity for Qualified English teachers! If you are a qualified English teacher, then this ...
-
יוגה יהודית לנשים עד 5 משתתפות, שיעור אינטימי ויחס אישי. שיעור חד פעמי עולה 45שח. או 200שח ל5 שיעורים (זה יוצא 40שח לשיעור, למי שבאה קבוע...
-
I have over twice in the last three years and my mover recommended to put clothes pillows blankets in these industrial bags. I bought about ...
No comments:
Post a Comment