I am a Canadian lawyer who recently made Aliyah. I have 4 years of legal
practice experience in litigation and corporate law.
I am looking for an internship position in the Jerusalem area. I speak fluent
English and Hebrew. If you know of anyone that would be interested in taking me
on, please have them contact me at mayajacob77@gmail.com. I would also
appreciate any leads anyone may have.
Many thanks for your help!
Maya
What is going on in Jerusalem? Have something to sell? An Event, Want to know? Be a guest blogger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
בר קלית יבגי
New Store in the Neighborhood of Givat Shaul! It is even open on Friday until and hour before Shabbat!
-
Exciting Part-Time, Long Term Job opportunity for Qualified English teachers! If you are a qualified English teacher, then this ...
-
יוגה יהודית לנשים עד 5 משתתפות, שיעור אינטימי ויחס אישי. שיעור חד פעמי עולה 45שח. או 200שח ל5 שיעורים (זה יוצא 40שח לשיעור, למי שבאה קבוע...
-
This IS the place where residents of Jerusalem and other places in Israel can meet on line and exchange news, post events, sales, things t...
No comments:
Post a Comment