Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Virtual Background in Zoom!

If you have been using Zoom, instead of Skype, there is a nifty function that you might want to use! 

Virtual Background allows you to design your own picture and use it for your background. 

I personally use Canva to help me to design the background. In order to have this work the best, you need a green background. 

Here is a picture with the green background.  Not so nice. . . 


 Now if I work in Canva, upload a base photo:



Then, with www.canva.com I added some elements, put my own picture in the window, and then with the photo editing on my computer, flipped the picture. 


 Then I tested it, and the words didn't line up quite right, so I edited it again.    Now it works quite nicely 


When Zoom uses the picture, it flips it, so that's why it is backwards here.  

If you want me to personalize this background, send me the pictures and the text, either Hebrew or English. 

25 NIS per background picture.  

e-mail to: Rachael's personal e-mail (very private)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mandolin for Sale! !מנגלוינה למכירה

Mandolin is a very beautiful sounding instrument.  It has a pair of strings tuned to G  D  A  E  similiar to the violin.  We use a pick to p...